New York State Man Charged With Death of 20 Cows
WKTV is reporting that a New York state farmer has been charged after twenty cows were found dead on his property. The Otsego County Sheriff said the animals were found decomposing inside the man's barn in the town of Maryland, New York.
WKTV is reporting that the man is facing six counts of over driving, torturing and injuring animals, as well as failure to provide proper sustenance.There aren't too many other details so far, aside from that one of the cows found still alive had to be euthanized. WKTV says that the euthanized cow had just given birth.
An investigation is pending. The remaining cattle were taken by other area farmer's for safe keeping until authorities finish conducting their investigation..
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash