New Jersey Man Sent To Hospital After Being Attacked By Angry Cow
An 18 year-old man from Independence Township was injured after his cow turned on him, according to CBS NY. Police say the man was trying to load the livestock into a stall Tuesday morning, but the cow just wasn't having any of it that particular day.
The young man was taken to Morristown Medical Center with injuries to the head and face, according to CBS.
Mike Toretta, manager of the Hackettstown Livestock Auction told the Morristown Daily Record that the cow was an Angus cow, who can weigh over 1,800 pounds, and have a bit of an "attitude".
The man is expected to recover from injuries.
This is the second time something like this has happened in New Jersey this year. In March, an aggressive bull attacked its owner in Sparta. Officers responding were forced to put the animal down after it charged at them.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie