New Hudson Valley Headquarters Nearly Complete For Dannon Yogurt
The company that owns Dannon yogurt, Evian water, and other brands will move into their new $30 million lower Hudson Valley headquarters when construction is completed in a few weeks. LoHud reports The Damone company will set up shop at their new facilities in White Plains which is in the same four-story building as Cheesecake Factory and Whole Foods.
A one-year extension on the construction permit was recently issued but the work will be done in June according to a spokesperson for Dannon. The new 85,000 square foot headquarters will include office space, a food lab and cafeteria for workers to eat.
As for why the company decided to move from their current home in Greenbaugh? Employees wanted to be closer to mass transit and shopping and restaurants.
What's your commute like? Did you know you can take WRRV with you via the mobile app? It's available at the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash