Mitchell Tenpenny Is ‘Telling All My Secrets’ on 2018 Album
Tenpenny has shared the cover art and full track listing for an album that features 11 songs, all of which were co-written by him. Fans are already familiar with the lead single and titles "Alcohol You Later" and "Truck I Drove in High School," the latter of which finds Devin Dawson's songwriting hand, while several others — "Goner," "I Get the Picture" — will tell unheard stories.
Tenpenny tapped many of Nashville's top songwriters to collaborate with him. Jordan Schmidt ("What Ifs," "You Make it Easy"), Andrew Albert ("She's Got a Way With Words"), Justin Ebach ("Sleep Without You," "When I Pray For You") all lent a hand to the project.
"The secret is out. So thankful to finally share what I’ve been working on with y’all,” Tenpenny says in a press release. "I’m excited to ‘share all my secrets’ on this album so fans get the full picture of what I’m about."
Tenpenny released his first album, Black Crow in 2015, but didn't gain mainstream notoriety until "Alcohol You Later" in 2017 and "Bitches" soon after. His self-titled EP was released in early 2018. "Drunk Me" is making its way up the charts, currently sitting inside the Top 10 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. The song has been streamed more than 77 million to date.
Mitchell Tenpenny's Telling All My Secrets Track Listing:
1. "Truck I Drove in High School" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jordan Schmidt/Andrew Albert/Devin Dawson)
2. "Alcohol You Later" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Sam Sumser/Michael Lotten)
3. "All on You" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Andrew Albert/Nick Fradiani/Jordan Schmidt)
4. "Goner" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Andrew Albert/Jordan Schmidt)
5. "Chance Worth Taking" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Josh Hoge/Matthew McVaney)
6. "I Get the Picture" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Alex Kline/Michael Whitworth)
7. "Drunk Me" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jordan Schmidt/Justin Wilson)
8. "Somebody's Got Me" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Hillary Lindsey/Jordan Schmidt)
9. "Somebody Ain't You" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Thomas Archer/Dallas Wilson)
10. "Telling All My Secrets" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jordan Minton/Dallas Wilson)
11. "Walk Like Him" (Mitchell Tenpenny/Justin Ebach/Steven Dale Jones)
Here Are the 100 Best Country Albums of the 2000s: