Mets Player Adopts Puppy Right After Baseball Game
Here's a story that will give you a reason to root for the Mets this year.
Many of us could go an entire lifetime without experiencing love at first sight. That's not the case anymore for Mets second basemen, Jeff McNeil.
According to the New York Post, McNeil met the dog at an adoption event being held at Citi Field before the game on Friday. After the game, he apparently called his wife to get permission.
They went down to the animal shelter and picked up the Alaskan Malamute mix together. McNeil credits his homers and The Mets thrashing the Pirates all weekend long to the dog being lucky.
Maybe every player on the team should get a puppy. His nickname is the 'Flying Squirrel" and dogs do love squirrels.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash