Mastodon Skeleton Discovered Near Newburgh Headed for Smithsonian
A 14,000-year-old mastodon skeleton discovered near Newburgh is headed for the Smithsonian Institute.
Mastadon Discovered in the Hudson Valley Makes Its Way Back to America
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America