Mary Jane’s Dairy Bar Set to Open This Week
One of Orange County's most beloved ice cream stands will be opening for the 2020 season soon.
Get ready for summer foods, since ice cream stands across the Hudson Valley are opening for the season. The most recent announcement is Mary Jane's Dairy Bar in Newburgh. According to a Facebook announcement, they will be open starting Friday, March 13, 2020.
I don't know about you, but Mary Jane's is my FAVORITE ice cream stand in the Hudson Valley. I think growing up, knowing it was a little bit of a trip to get out there made it all the more special. Oh yea, and it's totally delicious.
If you make the trip to Mary Jane's on March 13, I think it's safe to say that there will definitely be a line. Trust me, it's worth the wait. I always like getting the waffle cones there because the homemade ice cream is drool-worthy. Alright, I'm getting hungry now, see you at Mary Jane's!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash