Man Wanted For Stalking, Stabbing Woman in Hudson Valley Found
A man wanted in the Hudson Valley for allegedly stalking a woman on a number of occasions and stabbing her was found.
On Tuesday, deputies from the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office arrested Trevor Nelson, 20, of Monticello. Nelson was wanted on a variety charges including felony burglary and assault as well as misdemeanors for menacing and possession of a weapon, police.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, the charges stem from three different incidents in October and November of last year where Nelson allegedly stalked and eventually stabbed a young woman.
On Tuesday, Nelson was detained by the New York City Police Department on a petit larceny charge and was extradited by sheriff's deputies back to Sullivan County.
Nelson was arraigned in Town of Thompson Court and sent to the Sullivan County Jail without bail pending further court action.
- Jeopardy! Causes Controversy in Hudson Valley Over Cuomo Bridge
- Once Again Confirmed Cases of Measles Skyrocket in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Bakery Goes Viral Over New Creation
- Firefighter With Hudson Valley Ties Killed in Afghanistan
- Hudson Valley Cop Hurt While Taking Knife Away From Student
- Police: Drunk Man Found in Hudson Valley With Kill List, Shotgun
- Hudson Valley Teen Disappears After Going to Local Bar
- Filming Will Close Congested Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour