Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child on the Run
Police are hoping you can help them find a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a child and is hiding from authorities.
Saul F. Baez Jr., 30, was charged with first-degree sexual abuse after an investigation by the Sullivan County Child Abuse Unit determined Baez sexually assaulted a child under the age of 12-years-old, police say.
After posting bail, Baez is accused of not returning to court to answer his charge. A warrant was issued for his arrest by the town of Liberty Court.
Anyone with information on Baez should call New York State Police by calling (845) 292-6600 or emailing Crimetip@troopers.ny.gov.
Do not try to take police action yourself if you see Baez, police warn.
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Holding Mock Slave Auction
- Hudson Valley Hospital Placed on Locked After Reports of Gunman
- Truck Catches Fire in Hudson Valley After Driving Over Power Line
- Route 9 Shut Down For Hours Following Fatal Accident
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child on the Run
- New Movie Theater Opening Soon in Hudson Valley