Look Inside This Million Dollar Hudson Valley Cabin For Sale
Looking to move? This gorgeous cabin is for sale in the Hudson Valley.
Hudson Woods is a development in Kerhonkson, New York, part of the Hudson Valley. Within the development, only one cabin is left for sale. It's listed for nearly $1.2 million and is 2,800 square feet. It sits upon 4.2 acres. There are three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The 2019 school and property taxes are $17,547, according to Hudson Woods.
Besides being absolutely gorgeous, the house features a pool, woodstove, in-floor radiant heating, kitchen island and pantry, water filtration system, window shades, fire pit, laundry room, architectural lighting and outdoor lighting, and large windows. Take a look below inside this beautiful home, with all images provided from Curbed or Hudson Woods.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash