Lonestar at The Chance Postponed to Nov 14th
It will come as no surprise that the Lonestar show that was scheduled for this Friday night at The Chance Theater has had to be postponed.
You will now get to enjoy the Lonestar 25th Anniversary show on Saturday, November 14, 2020. The special guests for this great show will stay the same, Hillbilly Parade, Jenny Angel, the Stephen Alexander Band and Whiskey Crossing.
If you already purchased tickets they will be good for the new date. And if you won tickets from the Wolf for this show they will be honored as well.
Stay Safe and keep listening to 97.7 and 97.3 the Wolf for other concert announcements in the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash