Laid Off? This Hudson Valley Business Desperately Needs Workers
If you were recently let go due to the statewide quarantine, there is one business that is actively looking for new employees.
Because of the stress being put on staff at local supermarkets, many are looking to expand their workforce. Due to high-volume at their stores, ShopRite is now actively seeking employees to help keep their things up and running.
In a new ad, the grocery store chain is targeting individuals that have recently been displaced from their current jobs. It reads
Displaced from your regular routine, Join us.
Family-owned and operated with care, maintained at the highest safety standards, your neighborhood ShopRite has immediate openings for associates during this high-volume period.
Interested individuals should visit the Career Opportunities section of ShopRite's website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash