Jess’ Bubble Wrap Dilemma
Moving is a pain. I'm learning how true this really is as I get ready to make a move across town.
Last night I decided it was time to finally start packing up all my wine glasses. I learned that I had an unhealthy amount of wine glasses, but that's neither here nor there. What I really had a problem with was how I packed my glasses.
I have a big old roll of bubble wrap for everything that is fragile.
When wrapping the glasses, I got confused. So here's my question: When using bubble wrap, do you put the bubbles on the inside so the glass is touching them OR do they go on the outside?
Honestly, I lost sleep over this last night and ended up alternating the bubble wrap in and out.
Am I the only one confused by this? I still have glass bowls and ceramic mugs to wrap so your input would be extremely helpful.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash