Impractical Joker Spotted Dining at Hudson Valley Restaurant
A cast member from the show Impractical Jokers stopped by a local eatery. Were you there?
Everyone loves to watch the four friends on Impractical Jokers mess with each other. We also love to watch them eat pizza. Joe Gatti, Brian Quinn, James Murray and Sal Vulcano are not strangers to New York. They're from here, they film here and they even tour live shows here.
Who would have thought that they hang out in the Hudson Valley? According to a Facebook post, James Murray was spotted dining at Fratello Brick Oven in Warwick.
Do you frequent this establishment? Have you ever seen anyone else famous eat there?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash