Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Changes Its Name
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is changing their name. It will now be known as Hudson Valley Credit Union. Why is this change being made? To put it simply, their charter was approved by New York State.
What does this mean for their current customers? The name on your debit, credit, atm and if you use them, checks will change as will the name on the side of their buildings. According to a press statement, posted on HVFCU.ORG, that should be the only changes that you see.
From that press statement, here is information as to how this will affect current customers:
Since we will be retaining our Federal Insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), all your accounts will continue to be insured in the same fashion as well.
If you are a current HVFCU or HVCU customer and have additional questions or want more information, contact your local branch.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash