Hudson Valley Winery Permanently Closes
A Hudson Valley winery has recently announced they are permanently closed.
On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, a local winery announced they are closing their doors. Adair Vineyards, a winery on the Shawangunk Wine Trail posted on their Facebook they had closed. They said "It is with heavy heart that we are announcing that Adair Vineyards is permanently closed. We want to thank everyone for your support over the years".
Support from the community has been overwhelming. Customers and followers are saying how they will miss the winery and that they are sorry to hear the news. One follower commented on Facebook saying to "Enjoy your retirement" so it is possible the owners have simply retired.
No other information has been given regarding the closure. We reached out to Adair Vineyards for more information and are waiting for comment.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash