Hudson Valley National Parks To Offer Free Admission Monday
Entrance fees will be waived at all Hudson Valley National Parks in honor of Martin Luthur King Jr day on Monday. You can enjoy landmarks like the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Vall Kill, Vanderbilt Mansion and others at no charge.
National Park Service Deputy Director David Vela stated the 'free entrance days serve as additional motivation to enjoy these places of inspiration and recreation'. They offer a total of five days per year where admission is free. There are four remaining for 2020.
- Saturday, April 18th - First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
- Tuesday, August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- Saturday, September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- Wednesday, November 11th - Veterans Day
In total, the Park Service operates 419 parks, recreation areas, cultural sites, rivers and trails across the country.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash