Hudson Valley Movie Theater Closing After Nearly 40 Years
After nearly 40 years of screening movies for Hudson Valley residents, this Ulster County movie theater will close by summer's end.
The Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston will lose another tenant at the end of the summer, as the Regal Cinemas will close their doors on August 31.
The theater has served Hudson Valley residents since the mall opened in 1981. The mall is owned by Hull Property Group.
Coles Hull Doyle, who handles the media inquiries for Hull Property Group said, "It's sad to see the theater close, but the mall looks at it as an opportunity to bring in a new operator, update/upgrade and renovate the theater to enhance the moviegoer's experience."
The mall is currently looking for a new operator to take over the theater.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash