Hudson Valley Ideas for National Guitar Day
Do you love the sound of a great guitar? Country stars Gary Allan, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Eric Church, Ashley McBryde and Miranda Lambert are just a few of the guitar players I could listen to all day, any day of the week. If you are like me and love a good guitar riff then you are going to love finding out that this Tuesday, February 11th is National Guitar Day according to National Today.
One of the suggestions on how to celebrate National Guitar Day is to take some lessons so we have sourced a list of local places you can check out with the Hudson Valley Music Collective. You can also check out the New York School of Music in Walden.
Another suggestion of how to celebrate is to support local artists. Getting out and checking out live music is a great way to enjoy guitar. The Chance in Poughkeepsie, BSP in Kingston and The Falcon in Marlboro are all great place to enjoy live music every week in the Hudson Valley. Check their calendars for you favorite.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash