Hudson Valley Dentist Found With Child Pornography, Police Say
A local dentist had a search warrant executed at his office, which resulted in his arrest.
Following a two-week long investigation, state police arrested Trevor H. Keller, 52 of Saugerties and charged him with Possessing an Obscene Sexual Performance by a Child, a class E Felony.
Keller has been a practicing dentist at Greene Pediatric Dentistry for three years. A search of Keller's office, located in Catskill and conducted by the State Police at Catskill with the State Police Computer Crimes Unit, resulted in Keller's arrest.
Keller was arraigned and remanded to Greene County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 secure bond.
The investigation is still ongoing at this time. The State Police were assisted by the Greene County District Attorney’s Office during the investigation.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash