Hudson Valley Couple Wins $7 Million Cash4Life Jackpot
A couple from the Hudson Valley purchased a $7 million Cash4Life jackpot-winning ticket at a local convenience store.
In mid-September, a Cash4Life winning ticket was sold at the Stewart's Shops located on East Main Street in Walden. Last Thursday, the owners of the winning ticket were given a check by Yolanda Vega.
The New York Lottery confirmed Jon and Deborah Hansen of Walden are the most recent winners of the $7,000,000 Cash4Life jackpot prize. They matched all six numbers drawn for the Sept. 12 drawing.
The Hansen’s opted to split their one-time lump sum payment and will each receive a net check totaling $2,351,300 after required withholdings, officials say.
Jon described the feeling of winning the Lottery as “surreal” and said the family plans to use the winnings to travel and enjoy it with family.
The winning Cash4Life numbers for the September 12 drawing were 10-15-35-42-54 Cash Ball 03.
- Stormy Daniels to Perform Special Tell-All Show in Hudson Valley
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Coming to Hudson Valley
- 'Ultimate All-Electric Indoor Go-Kart' Coming to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Couple Wins $7 Million Cash4Life Jackpot
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Employee Killed in Freak Accident
- Hudson Valley Teen Charged With Rape After 'Disturbing Video'