Hudson Valley Based Distillery Pivots To Sanitizer Production
The Vale Fox Distillery in Lagrange is making the switch from alcohol production to hand sanitizer as the country faces off with COVID-19. In a social media post from Tuesday, they announced they'd be offering it up at cost meaning they will make no profit off of the much-needed product. They are currently offering the hand sanitizer to local hospitals and first responders but hope to have some available to the general public by next week.
How did Vale Fox Distillery get its name? Found Eral Gokgol-Kline searched for more than a year to find the right location. When he found the site in Lagrange and was surveying the land he saw a group of foxes running towards the woods. He chose to name the distillery after them adding Vale which is the old English name for a fox.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash