Hudson Valley Approaches Peak Foliage
Are you ready for the end of leaf-peeping season?
Thanks to the rain and wind the Hudson Valley was hit with earlier this week, a lot of the fall foliage that we were drooling over is gone.
However, there are still some great leaf-peeping leaves left to peep.
According to the DEC and ILoveNY.com, the Hudson Valley is somewhere in between mid-point and near-peak. Judging from the map that they have provided, it looks like Dutchess County is hanging out at the mid-point level, while Ulster, Orange and Sullivan are nearing peak foliage.
Have you gone on a hike or leaf-peeping adventure? Let's see those yellow, orange and red leaves. Drop your picture in the comment section on Facebook or text us through our app!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash