High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender On The Loose
Police have no idea where a sex offender who raped a 13-year-old is hiding in the Hudson Valley.
The Ulster County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance with information leading to the location and apprehension of 33-year-old Jonah W. Bullock formerly from the Accord area.
Bullock is a Level 3 sex offender who is wanted for failing to notify the Ulster County Sheriff's Office of a change of address. Registered sex offenders are required to tell police when they move.
According to police, Bullock's last known address is Granite Road in the Town of Rochester. He may have ties to the City of Kingston area, police say.
In 2005, Bullock was convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 2 to 4 years in prison, according to the New York State Sex Offenders database.
Bullock is described as being a 6'0," 285 pounds man with black hair, brown eyes and dark skin.
Anyone with information regarding Mr. Bullock's whereabouts is asked to call 845-338-3640 or e-mail Lt. Abram Markiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any tips will be kept confidential.
Level-3 sex offenders are considered to have the highest risk of a repeat offense and are considered the greatest risk to the public.
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found in Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender On The Loose
- Alleged Superintendent Pooper Demands to See Video of Poop
- Police Investigate After Man Found Dead Near Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley School District May Ban Homework
- New York Officials Declare 'Emergency' Across Tri-State
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed Days Before Wedding
- Hudson Valley High School Deals With Tragedy For 3rd Year