Heavy Rain, Storms Expected This Week For the Hudson Valley
We follow a beautiful Memorial Day Monday with rain and somewhat chilly temps as we get back into the work week. Highs for the rest of Tuesday will stay in the 60s, with rain which could be heavy at times.
There is a chance for showers and even thunderstorms Tuesday evening before finally clearing out. Lows overnight will be in the 50s. Wednesday will warm to the 70s with rain and thunderstorms possible by the afternoon Thursday will bring summer-like weather with highs in the 80s and a chance for thunderstorms.
The storms should clear out by the end of the week, with highs Friday and Saturday in the 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash