Free Access to Mohonk Preserve for Hudson Valley Residents
As part of the annual Healthy Ulster campaign, local residents are eligible for a free one month pass to Mohonk Preserve. The offer is only good for Ulster County residents and you must provide proof of residency to obtain your pass.
Anyone who's interested can stop by the visitor center from 10 AM - 8 PM on Friday, April 26th and then again at both the visitor center and Spring Farm Trailhead from 10 AM - 4 PM on Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28th. According to the Mohonk Preserve website, passes must be picked up in person with the exception of minors whose parents or guardian can pick up on their behalf.
If you're interested in becoming a member, options start at $60 and go all the way up to $10,000.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash