Have You Carved Your Pumpkins Yet?
This weekend made for the perfect fall outing.
Okay, so I didn't go apple or pumpkin picking. But, I did visit my local Adam's Fairacre Farms and picked up a perfect pumpkin for a decent price (No, but seriously...it was only 6 bucks!).
I also picked up a pumpkin carving kit for $1.99 in the clearance bin at Hannaford.
Who says pumpkin carving is expensive?
Anyway, I got to tracing, scooping and carving on Sunday night. This was the outcome:
Full disclosure, mine is on the right and I most definitely messed up. Which was probably due to the spiked apple cider concoction I came up with beforehand.
I'm sure yours are better than mine. So let's see them! Send us your best-carved pumpkin on Facebook or through the Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash