Hudson Valley Firefighter Honors Lives Lost on 9/11
As all of you should know, Wednesday was the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon and the hijacking of flight 93.
Thousands of innocent lives were lost on September 11th, 2001. Many of those lives lost were those of first responders, whether they were firefighters, EMTs or police officers who ran into the danger that was the Twin Towers falling.
In the past few years, we've seen social media posts of current firefighters at their local gym, in full gear, climbing up a Stairmaster. They climb to honor those who lost their lives to save others.
One Hudson Valley firefighter did just that on Wednesday this week.
Crunch Fitness in Middletown shared the video on their Instagram page, which you can see below.
Kudos to this Hudson Valley firefighter for honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash