Gas Station Canopy Collapses in Ulster County
A gas leak has been reported in Ulster County at a Valero gas station following the collapse of the canopy.
The Valero gas station at the intersection State Route 209 and Route 44/55 in Kerhonkson is experiencing a gas leak after the canopy collapsed Thursday Afternoon, according to the Ulster County Fire/Rescue Incidents post on Facebook.
Traffic in the area is backing as a result of this incident. There are no reports as of yet stating if there are any injuries.
We will post updates to this story as more details become available.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash