Former Town of Poughkeepsie Restaurant Up For Sale
A building along the busy Route 55 that once housed a Town of Poughkeepsie restaurant is up for sale. Located at 464 Freedom Plains Road, the property once housed C's Restaurant and Lounge. Unfortunately, there was a fire and renovations will be needed but the structure is intact.
The existing structure is 1,430 square feet and the property has room for expansion. There is plenty of space for parking and has high visibility. The half-acre property is on the market for $349,000. It is zoned for business' like a dental office, retail, pharmacy, dance studio, or barber shop.
I think you know where I'm going with this: is there room here for a White Castle? Just, maybe.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash