Fish Fries Start This Friday in Cornwall on Hudson
It is officially Fish Fry season so get ready to enjoy some great fish dinners for good causes.
The Knight of Columbus at St. Thomas in Cornwall-on-Hudson is holding Lenten Fish and Food Drive Fridays starting this Friday and running through April 10th. Every Friday from 5 PM to 7 PM at the St Thomas Gym / Kitchen you can dine in or take out a delicious fish dinner.
You can choose from four different dinners. Fried Clams, Flounder or Shrimp dinners for $10 or a combo dinner Flounder and Shrimp for $15. All dinners include coleslaw, potato salad, dinner roll and accompanying sauces.
The Knights of Columbus are also asking that when you come to enjoy dinner you consider bringing a food donation for the Parish Food Pantry.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash