First Week Of Spring Should Be Pretty Nice in the Hudson Valley
Sunday's calm weather and seasonable temps should set the tone for the first week of Spring in the Hudson Valley.
Highs Monday and Tuesday will be in the 40s under partly cloudy skies. It might be a bit windy Monday afternoon so that could make it feel colder than what the temperature says.
Highs for the first official day of Spring, Wednesday, will be near 50 with increasing clouds. Thursday will bring a chance of showers with highs in the 40s. Mostly cloudy skies will persist by Friday with highs in the upper 40s. Next weekend should be sunny with highs in the 50s.
By comparison, Poughkeepsie's first day of Spring in 2018 only saw a high of 37.
Have a great week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash