Do You Remember Your Prom Song?
We know it's only Tuesday, but it's never too early for a throwback.
This morning's EMBS asked: "The average teen spends $1,078 on this. What is it?"
The answer was, surprisingly, prom. Then we got into what our prom songs were.
CJ only had a junior prom back in 1989 and his song was Heaven by Bryan Adams. My prom was back in 2007 and our song was I Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith.
Two completely different songs, but definitely made some memories for me and CJ. So we want to know, do you remember your prom song? What year was it? What did you wear?
Share with us on Facebook and we may revisit our proms later this week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash