Do You Put Ice Cubes in Your Cereal?
It's good to be back on the radio in 2020.
Of course we're right back at it, keeping an eye on the biggest trending topics throughout the morning. While scrolling through Twitter I saw that rock legend Gene Simmons was trending.
Sadly, my first thought was that he passed away.
Boy was I wrong.
Gene Simmons is giving us our first viral debate of the new year.
Gene shared a photo of himself making a bowl of cereal and asked the most ridiculous question I think I've ever heard:
As ridiculous as it seems, some Twitter users were on board. More specifically, they suggested that Gene make milk ice cubes. Also, I think we need to talk about the Oreo and Shredded Wheat combo. Gene Simmions is living his best life.
So we want to know, do you put ice cubes in your cereal? Follow up question from me...why?
Welcome to 2020, people.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash