Deer With Halloween Bucket on Head Spotted in Hudson Valley
Rescuers were called after a deer was spotted in the area for days with a Halloween candy bucket stuck on its head.
Residents in Putnam County alerted authorities after seeing the doe walk around with the Halloween candy bucket stuck around its mouth for days.
Residents told a local community wildlife rehab group after seeing the deer with the decorative container in a backyard.
On Wednesday, the New York State DEC and Putnam County SPCA removed the orange bucket and the doe ran off.
The deer which has been since named "Little Pumpkin" is typically spotted in Putnam County and is now safe, ABC reports.
- 29 Arrested Protesting Controversial Power Plant, Gov. Cuomo
- Dutchess County Man In Movie With Many Hollywood Stars
- 2 Young Adults From Orange County Killed in Crash
- Leaked Details Likely Means Many Changes For The Renegades
- AG: Poughkeepsie Pizzeria, Café, Barbershop Linked Drug Ring
- Hudson Valley Leaders Call Attention to Sex Trafficking Problems
- FBI Joins Search For Former Newburgh Teacher
- Changes Coming to Every Dunkin' in Hudson Valley