Copake Man Performs National Anthem For Healthcare Workers
We all need a little pick me up, especially now in these uncertain times.
If you haven't heard every day at 7 PM New Yorkers go outside and give a round of applause to all of our healthcare workers out there on the frontlines battling the COVID-19 outbreak.
I know it's a daily occurrence down in the City, but I know my apartment complex takes part in it as well and I hope the rest of the Hudson Valley gets onboard.
With that being said, one man from Columbia County put on quite the show for New Yorkers and healthcare workers this week.
Scott Watson from Copake got out on his New York City fire escape, grabbed his guitar and put on a performance that even Jimmy Hendrix would be proud of. Take a look:
I've watched this 4 or 5 times already and get chills every time. Thanks Scott for this performance, a bright spot in these dark times.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America