CJ and Jess in the Wappingers St. Patricks Day Parade
In the month of March I live by the saying "It's never too early or too late to celebrate St.Patrick's Day."
This weekend, while it may be a little early, here at The Wolf we'll be celebrating St. Patrick's Day in a unique way. Okay, not unique but definitely with some redneck ingenuity.
Me and CJ will be participating in the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in the Village of Wappingers on Saturday, March 7th. For the past few years we've been seen in the parade with our Wolf Truck.
This year is a little different.
We don't actually have a truck at the moment. No, it's not broken down. It's just getting wrapped.
With that being said, we'll either be in the parade in a golf cart or on some quads. But if you see us make sure you wave because we may just have some Wolf swag to throw your way.
Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash