Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies Recalled After “An Unexpected Solidified Ingredient” Found Inside
You might want to put down those cookies.
NBC is reporting that packages of Chewy Chips Ahoy packages have been recalled. The company says in a recall notice, that some of the 13-ounce packages of cookies have been voluntarily recalled by Mondelēz Global LLC because parts of "an unexpected solidified ingredient" may be found inside.
Mondelez warns of potential health effects though doesn't elaborate on what the mysterious unexpected solidified ingredient may be.
Packages can identified by the UPC number 0 44000 03223 4 and the "use by" dates of 07 SEP2019, 08 SEP2019, 14 SEP2019 and 15 SEP2019. No other Chips Ahoy products are affected by the recall.
What could the ingredient be?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash