Chase the Ghost of Matteawan in Beacon
It's that time of year, when the Hudson Valley's spooky history peeks out it's head and we get a little scare.
If you live here you already know, the H.V is swimming in history. Which makes October a fun time in our favorite towns. The graveyards and stories will be coming to life within the next few weeks.
Head on down to Beacon and take The Ghost in The Mist Tour. According to Haunted History Trail, the Beacon tour takes place on October 12, 13, 26 and 25. Tours start at 6pm and run every half hour until 10:30pm at the Veterans-Foreign Wars Post on Main Street.
The Ghost in the Mist Tour is an hour long tour and .5 miles along gravel and wooded areas as you "chase" the ghost of Matteawan.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit the Beacon Historical website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash