Camp Out in Covered Wagons at This Hudson Valley Campsite
Does camping play a part in your summer tradition? It doesn't matter if it does or doesn't because right here in the Hudson Valley is a fun camping opportunity that will bring you way back when.
If you've ever played the computer game Oregon Trail or enjoy western movies, picture the covered wagons.
You and your guests can camp out (or glamp out, depending on how you look at it) in a covered wagon at the Roscoe Campsite Park.
Each wagon can house 4 guests and runs you $189 a night on the weekends (Friday and Saturday) or $125 on the weeknights (Sunday through Thursday).
Not only can you enjoy camping in covered wagons, tents, RV's and cabins you can also partake in a handful of activities like fishing, kayaking, tubing, hayrides and hanging out with the lamas on the farm.
Will you be camping Oregon Trail style here in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash