Bonus Chances for a VIP Experience With Thomas Rhett
Paty Quyn wants to send you to see Thomas Rhett Pensacola, Florida so badly that she's giving you bonus chances to enter to win.
We'll be sharing videos through the 94.3/97.3 The Wolf app's contest alerts with the day's bonus code word. You can then visit the contest page to enter the word for an extra shot to win.
A winner and a guest will receive:
-Roundtrip airfare for two
-Two nights hotel stay
-Two tickets to see Thomas Rhett on his HomeTeam tour in Pensacola, Florida on Oct. 13, 2017
-Two VIP experience passes including two meet and greet passes, a Q&A with Thomas Rhett, exclusive access to pre-show HomeTeam VIP lounge and a signed Thomas Rhett "Life Changes" album
The contest runs from Wednesday, Aug. 28 through Sunday, Sept. 17.
Sept. 11 - Sept. 15 Code Words
Tuesday, Sept. 12
Monday, Sept. 11
Sept. 4 - Sept. 8 Code Words
Friday, Sept. 8
Thursday, Sept. 7
Wednesday, Sept. 6
Tuesday, Sept. 5
Monday, Sept. 4
Aug. 28 - Sept. 1 Code Words
Friday, Sept. 1
Thursday, Aug. 31
Wednesday, Aug. 30
Tuesday, Aug. 29
Monday, Aug. 28
Unforgettable VIP Experience with Thomas Rhett (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A
PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48
CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF 9/17/2017.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) round-trip coach airfare from the nearest major U.S. airport to Pensacola, FL in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates of 10/12/2017 and 10/14/2017; (b) Two (2) nights hotel stay from 10/12/2017 – 10/13/2017; (c) Two (2) tickets to Thomas Rhett’s HomeTeam tour in Pensacola, Florida; (d) Two (2) VIP Experience passes - includes pre-show performance, (2) Meet and Greet Passes, exclusive Q & A with Thomas Rhett, exclusive access to pre-show HomeTeam VIP lounge, and signed Thomas Rhett “Life Changes” album; (e) $500 cash provided by Townsquare
Media. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is two thousand dollars ($2,500.00) which value may vary based on the location of the winner’s primary home. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel related fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner
and his/her guest.
4. ONLINE ENTRIES. The winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone
network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor
reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of 9/17/2017. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after 9/17/2017 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and
(c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner
randomly. The winner will be selected and notified on or about 9/18/2017. The winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
7. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on 8/28/2017 and ends 9/17/2017 All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 9/17/2017.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold
harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
9. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
10. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold
harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
11. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after 9/17/2017, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Unforgettable VIP Experience with Thomas Rhett’ c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
13. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Unforgettable VIP Experience with Thomas’.
14. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
15. PRIZE PROVIDER: The Valory Music Company, LLC. (the “Prize Provider”).