Board Games for Just Two People
Another weekend hanging around the house and the weather isn't promising to be great for the outdoors, so chances are you will be looking for something to do inside. Board games are a great choice but what if it is only the two of you?
There are actually really fun games to play with just two people. New York Magazine shared a list of 17 board games that can be enjoyed by only two players. I scanned the list and some of the games look like they would be fun to play. The weird thing is I don't know any of the games. I am from the Monopoly age group and I think the last board game I played was Trivial Pursuit but these times call for new habits so I maybe ordering one of these games by the end of the weekend.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash