Beware of Small Business Relief Scams
Not to sound like a broken record, but during these uncertain times, it's safe to say we're more vulnerable.
With that being said local government outlets are warning small business owners to be on the lookout for scams.
Dutchess County Government shared on their social media accounts that there has been a rise in scams towards small business owners as they apply for Small Business Administration disaster relief loans and payroll protection loans.
Below is the graphic Dutchess County has shared a graphic that the Office of Inspector General says to look out for when it comes to phishing frauds and scams:
If you or someone you know encounters any situation like this they are urged to call and report the activity to the OIG’s Hotline at 800-767-0385 or online on their official website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America