Beacon St. Patrick’s Day Parade Postponed
It should come as no surprise, but big events in and around the Hudson Valley are being canceled or postponed due to the Coronavirus.
The past 24 hours have been a whirlwind of information as to what is going on in the world and the coronavirus. The NBA season has been suspended and the New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade doesn't look like it's happening.
With that being said, Hudson Valley events are slowly canceling dates and postponing events.
The Beacon St. Patrick's Day Parade has fallen to the same fate.
According to their Facebook page shared that the parade set for this weekend March 14th, will be postponed. They will be rescheduled for a later date.
How has the Coronavirus affected your plans? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash