Are Your NY License Plates Peeling? You Could Be Ticketed
Is your license plate peeling? No, it is not something that you did, it wasn't some weird substance that you drove through, there is a problem in the manufacturing of a few lots of the plates. The flaw? The lamination that was being used for a bit was not adhering properly, thus allowing the plates to weather and peel.
Is it a big deal? If your plate is unreadable or peeled to a significant amount, you could be pulled over and issued a ticket. Can you get a new plate? Most certainly and the NYSDMV will even give it to you for free, unless you want the exact same plate number, then you will have to pay a fee of $20.
How to get a new plate from the DMV, click here for the info.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash