Are Hudson Valley Bed Bath & Beyonds Closing?
Bed Bath & Beyond has announced plans to close more stores nationwide.
According to USA Today, Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it plans to close 60 stores across the U.S. This is 20 more than the 40 stores is originally intended to close. The closings are expected after the winter holiday season. Store closures will most likely happen in 2020.
Within the Hudson Valley, Bed Bath & Beyond has multiple locations. There are locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Kingston, Yonkers, Port Chester, West Nyack, and Mount Vernon. It has not been announced if any of the locations in the Hudson Valley closed. However, with such a high saturation of locations across the region, it wouldn't surprise me if some local stores were to close.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash