Amber Alert Issued After Baby Reported Stolen, Father Missing
An Amber Alert that many Hudson Valley residents received involved reports of a stolen baby. Police are still hoping for help to find the child's father.
On Wednesday around 8 p.m., many Hudson Valley residents were startled when their phones starting blaring an Amber Alert.
The Amber Alert was issued from Long Island and involved reports of a stolen 6-month baby from Deer Park, Suffolk County.
The baby's father, Bryan Quinteros, is accused of getting into an argument with the boy's mother at Target around 2:30 p.m. The babies father allegedly told the mother he was taking the baby and threatened to not bring him back, Pix 11 reports.
Around 8:35 p.m., the Amber Alert was canceled and police announced the 6-month-old baby was found safe.
“Daniel Quinteros, the six-month-old baby who was reported missing earlier today, has been located unharmed when an acquaintance brought the baby to his mother’s house. Bryan Quinteros has not been located,” Suffolk County police, according to CBS.
Police are still searching for Bryan Quinteros. He's described as being 5'10" weighing 250 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen in a black four-door 2019 Honda Civic with New York license plate number JEZ-1680.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police.
- Hudson Valley Family Devastated After Pet Goats Go Missing
- 'Beloved' Lower Hudson Valley Restaurant Owner Suddenly Dies
- Suspicious Device Forces Hudson Valley School to Evacuate
- 9 Hudson Valley School Districts Among Best in New York
- Cash4Life Winning Ticket Sold in Hudson Valley
- Kelsey Grammer Opens Tavern in Catskills
- Man Makes Wrong Turn, Wins $1 Million at Hudson Valley Store