Actress Olivia Wilde Stars In New Hudson Valley-Made Thriller
Actress Olivia Wilde stars in the new movie A Vigilante which was filmed here in the Hudson Valley. The story is 'inspired by the strength and bravery of domestic abuse survivors and the incredible obstacles they face.'
Wilde plays a domestic abuse survivor who devotes herself to ridding victims of their abusers while at the same time hunting down her husband who she feels she must kill.
According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission, the movie was filmed locally in 2017 and directed by Sarah Daggar-Nickson. Producers spent time in Newburgh, Kingston, Ulster Park, Saugerties, Lake Katrine, and Windham. The movie also stars CJ Wilson along with Morgan Spector.
DID YOU KNOW: While Wilde is best known for her work as a cast member of the former FOX hit show HOUSE, she's also directed music videos for the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash