Accident Causes Major Dutchess County Road Closure This Morning
A serious accident has closed down a busy Hudson Valley road during the beginning of Friday morning's commute.
Hudson Valley traffic reporter, Nancy Reamy, reports that a head-on collision in Dutchess County has completely closed a section of Route 52 between Luddingtonville Rd. and Windy Hill Rd. in East Fishkill.
A Medivac helicopter has been dispatched to the scene and serious injuries have been reported in the crash. The collision happened near the Speedway station just after 5am and is expected to keep the road closed for quite a while as an investigation into the crash takes place.
It's unclear how this will affect Route 84 and other nearby roads, so be sure to tune in to The Wolf for live updates throughout the morning. You can also download the Wolf app to get up to the minute traffic alerts sent to your smartphone.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash