55 Families Sue NY State Over Religious Exemption For Vaccine Repeal
Multiple families have filed suit against New York State for the repeal of the religious exemption to vaccines based on the constitutionality of the repeal.
WKBW reports the lawsuit argues the repeal of the religious exemption for vaccinations violates state and federal law because it was repealed it without a public hearing interferes with religious freedom. that all families are represented by the same attorneys, Michael H. Sussman, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Currently, New York State is going through one of the worst measles outbreaks in decades. It has been declared a public health emergency in New York City. We have reported on multiple stories of measles exposure in the Hudson Valley. Federal judges in New York have also ordered people to get vaccinated and have allowed infants to get vaccinated early.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash